For individuals and families, we can provide expert immigration legal advice to help you secure your temporary or permanent future in Australia
We advise and assist individuals in relation to applying for Australian visas and sponsoring, nominating and supporting other people to obtain Australian visas.
Our services include advising and assisting in all types of visa and citizenship applications, including the following types of applications:
- Family visas, including partners/spouses, parents and children;
- Skilled visas, including for Australian & overseas graduates and skilled workers;
- Refugee and Humanitarian visas;
- Retirement visas;
- Student visas;
- Tourist visas;
- Working Holiday visas;
- Other specialist visas, such as for individuals that are of ‘Distinguished Talent’ in the fields of the arts, sport, research or academia; and
- Citizenship applications.
Our services as specialist Australian immigration and citizenship Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents include the following work:
- Advising about visa eligibility, including about visa options, the visa application process, requirements to be met to be eligible to be granted a visa, visa application costs and charges, visa application processing timeframes;
- Advising about sponsoring people for visas, including the sponsorship process, requirements to be met to sponsor a person for a visa, sponsorship costs and charges, obligations as a sponsor;
- Preparing and submitting visa applications, sponsorship and nomination applications, to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, (DIBP);
- Advising about eligibility to obtain Australian citizenship;
- Preparing and submitting applications for Australian citizenship;
- Advising and assisting individuals to apply for review of decisions of DIBP, to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and Federal Circuit Court of Australia;
- Advising and preparing requests to the Minister for Immigration & Border Protection to ‘intervene’ in cases on ‘public interest’ grounds; and
- Advising and assisting in relation to specific issues, including visa conditions, (such as work conditions, ‘No Further Stay’ conditions), visa cancellations, health issues and requirements, ‘character’ issues and requirements.